Layered abrasive fleece discs (SCOTCH-BRITE) - PROFI
Discs are designed for grinding special alloy steels, fine grinding of silver, aluminum and brass, incl. grinding oxidized layers on printed circuit boards in electronic industry. Its excellent features also apply to fine grinding of wood, plastic and painted surfaces.
Discs consist of layered abrasive (Scotch-Brite). These are embedded in a special substance with arbor or in case of small dimensions, a 6 mm diameter shank.
This tool finds multiple uses primarily in metal processing and prepolishing.
- Ingredients: laminated sheets of abrasive fleece
- Material: abrasive fleece
- Applications: grinding, prepolishing
- Dimensions: by catalogues, or in accordance with customer needs
- Layered Abrasive Fleece Discs With Mount Hub - High quality and durability
- Layered Abrasive Fleece Discs With Shank - High quality and durability