Polishing of antique and art objects
We finish adaptations of antique and art objects - cleaning - polishing - making contemporary appearance.
We finish and antique art - cleaning, polishing and creating contemporary appearance. In addition, polishing and finishing old parts AUTO-MOTO-VETERAN.
Set for grinding, polishing and renovation
1. Removal of the primary imperfections and surface damage
OXIDATION, RUST AND OLD ENAMELS REMOVAL
- 1 piece - layered sandpaper wheel Flex, diameter: Ø125mm x mount hub Ø22mm, grossness P40-60
- 1 piece - layered sandpaper wheel Flex, diameter: Ø125mm x mount hub Ø22mm, grossness P80-120
- 1 piece - layered sandpaper wheel with a mount hub, diameter: Ø150mm x thickness 50mm x mount hub Ø 10mm, grossness P180-320
- 1piece - layered sandpaper wheel with a shank, diameter: Ø80mm x thickness 30mm x Ø of the shank 6mm, grossness P150-320
2. Unifying the surface
- 1piece - layered abrasive fleece wheel with a mount hub, diameter: Ø150mm x thickness 25mm x mount hub Ø10mm, grossness P180-320
- 1ks - layered abrasive fleece wheel with a shank, diameter: Ø80mm x thickness 50mm x Ø of the shank 6mm, grossness P180-320
3. Brushing (rough pre-polishing)
- 1 piece - Sisal polishing disc Ø100mm x thickness 20mm x mount hub 8mm
- 1 piece - Sisal polishing disc Ø150mm x thickness 20mm x mount hub 8mm
- 0,7kg - polishing compound grossness 320
- 1piece - polishing disc KALIKO Ø150mm x thickness 25mm x mount hub 8mm
- 0,6kg - pre-polishing compound GAMMA 76 (light green)
5. Final polishing - high gloss
- 1 piece - polishing disc FLANEL Ø150mm x thickness 25mm x mount hub 8mm
- 0,5kg - polishing compound PB 703 (dark green)
For inaccessible places - pre-polishing, polishing
- 1 piece - pleated disc Dora, diameter: Ø100mm x thickness 10mm x metal hexagon 19mm
- 1 piece - pleated disc Dora, diameter: Ø160mm x thickness 10mm x metal hexagon 24mm
- Cloth polishing discs are fastened with a screw and washers to the hand drill spindle, or other suitable tool.
- Recommended revolution rate 2200 - 3500/min.
- The polishing disc must be smoothened before fist use - press a sharp object or a steel brush against the spinning disc; this combs the surface of the polishing disc and removes the original fibres.
- Application of the compound on the polishing disc - fasten the compound (ensuring no movement) and press it against spinning disc in such a way the compound is spread on the circumference of the disc. Spread the compound on the disc in required intervals so that the polishing disc is not dry. (Never polish using dry disc).
- Different procedures (pre-polishing - polishing - high-gloss polishing) require different polishing discs. Do not mix different compounds on one disc.
- The compounds preserve the polished surface for a certain amount of time.
- Do not degrease the final surface - do not use thinners, only remove the rest of the compound using cotton cloth. Ideally, polish the surface while it is still warm.